The tree-lined neighborhood which surrounds 1421 Oneida is primarily made up of older residences, small businesses and Montclair park. It is one of the most desired addresses in Denver because it embodies a sense of community with the spirit of the older neighborhood. It is pedestrian friendly and architecturally pleasing, with many remodeled brick 1930’s Tudors and Bungalows. The neighborhood attracts a large share of the growing creative class in Denver.
2. Johnson & Wales University - four blocks North. Enrollment of 1200 in degree programs in business, culinary arts, hospitality, and education, and 130+ faculty and administrative personnel. Matriculation growing by 66%, and on schedule to increase to 2,030 students by 2005.
3. King Soopers and Safeway 6 blocks west.
4. St. James Catholic Church and elementary school – 1.5 blocks South.
5. Montclair Park – 2 blocks South.
6. Montclair Elementary is 4 blocks South
7. Lowry amenities are 8 blocks South East including:
8. Stapleton amenities are 9 blocks North East including:
9. Fitzsimons Medical Center is 8 minutes East including at full development:
10. Cherry Creek – 5 minutes
11. Downtown – 12 minutes
12. I-70 – 8 minutes
13. I-225 – 8 minutes
14. DIA – 25 minutes